Reliable Software is a professional services company providing services and solutions in Analytics, Information Management, Application Modernization, Digital & Cloud and Workforce Management.
Our highly-skilled technical consultants in leading edge technologies enable our customers to create a more responsive business, while leveraging existing technologies and assets, and lowering total cost of ownership. With deep knowledge in several software’s and tools in Big Data, Analytics, Data Engineering and Cloud platforms, Reliable enables our customers to access consistent, accurate information at the right time by combining the best of tools and methodologies to provide an integrated set of technologies that unlocks valuable information trapped in operational systems and turns them into actionable strategies.
Reliable Software has a career opportunity for a Tableau Developer in our corporate headquarters. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and a quick learner. This personal will work closely with our delivery managers, business users and technology teams. Roles and responsibilities include but not limited to -
- Analyze business and technical requirements, as well as existing data models and reports, to understand the detailed data management requirements.
- Create conceptual, logical and physical data and metadata models.
- Design, build, and test components for data access, profiling, movement (extract, transform, and load), integration, quality, and processing.
- Design, build, and test components for dashboards, data mining, analytics, and semantic, multi D dimensional/tabular models.
- Educate developers and users on data warehouse and BI applications and capabilities.
- Package and assist in configuration management, deployment, and release management of BI components.
- Advice and provide oversight for database usage, interfaces, performance tuning, and other operational issues
4-5 years of experience with Tableau working within and creating Dashboards
3-4 years of experience in Data Analysis
3-4 years General BI skills - creating reports, designing dashboards, analyzing data to assist business needs and requirements
6+ years of overall experience in information technology
Willing to work as per the guidelines from Reliable Software and its customers
Bachelor’s degree in Management or Computer science or Engineering or in the relates filed with relevant experience is mandatory
Contact Person - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number - (248)477-3555
Email ID - email@example.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Reliable Software Resources Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.
Reliable Software Resources Inc. have been in the business for over 10 years and we presently have in our practice consultants who are experienced in BI, ERP, SAP, JAVA, .NET, NETWORKING and ETL consultants (most certified) involved in various projects across the US. We are a Certified MicroStrategy/ Business Objects/ Oracle/ Informatica/ Teradata/ Hadoop/ Microsoft business partner. We have one of the largest BI/DW, ERP practices in the US offering a complete suite of industry specific business intelligence services across all leading software platforms including MicroStrategy, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and SAP and along with our ETL practice they continue to grow daily.