Must have Sr. Data ware house dev experience, exp building data warehouses from scratch (stat schemas & Dimensional Modeling)
2. Must have AWS (Amazon Web Services) ETL experience in Data pipeline or SSIS
3. Must have strong SQL dev skill (ANSI and/or TSQL)
4. BI dev experience is needed ideally Tableau, but it could be another BI technology
4. Proficient with SQL coding and experience designing, developing, indexing, and tuning SQL queries and database objects such as stored procedures, functions, etc.
5. Understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing principles including staging source data, master data management & conformed dimensions, data stewardship, and dimensional data models (star schemas).
Bachelor’s degree in Management or Computer science or Engineering or in the relates filed with relevant experience
Contact Person - Pranay Mateti
Phone Number - 312-4486138
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Reliable Software Resources Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or any other basis as covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business needs.
Reliable Software Resources Inc. have been in the business for over 10 years and we presently have in our practice consultants who are experienced in BI, ERP, SAP, JAVA, .NET, NETWORKING and ETL consultants (most certified) involved in various projects across the US. We are a Certified MicroStrategy/ Business Objects/ Oracle/ Informatica/ Teradata/ Hadoop/ Microsoft business partner. We have one of the largest BI/DW, ERP practices in the US offering a complete suite of industry specific business intelligence services across all leading software platforms including MicroStrategy, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and SAP and along with our ETL practice they continue to grow daily.